Modularity and configuration are prerequisites for industry 4.0 and the internet of things. Share insights and meet your peers as you lead digitalization and business innovation to increase sales, reduce costs and strengthen brands. Hosted by Modular Management this international event is invitation only and free of charge.
THURSDAY 21 SEPTEMBER 2017
CLARION HOTEL ARLANDA AIRPORT (SKY CITY)
09.30 Morning sessions
- Lars Kylberg & Mart Tiismann | Why are here?
- Leif Östling | The Scania Story
- Anders Helgeson | Modularity and Rapid Growth
- Sami Anttilainen | Modularity and Infinite Variance
13.30 Afternoon sessions
- WHAT? Realising Industry 4.0 and the modularisation journey
- WHY? Business value and how to govern modularity
- HOW? Methods for deploying modularity
- DATA? Software and configuration
17:00 Complimentary buffet and drinks
Conference participants include decision-makers from ABB, Aleris Omsorg, Alfa Laval, American Industrial Partners, Atlas Copco, Axis Consulting Corporation, Bombardier, Cargotec, Columbus McKinnon Corporation, CommScope, DI Square Corporation, Ericsson, Fors MW, Fortaco Group, Grundfos, G-TEKT Corporation, Honda Motor Corporation, Husqvarna, IKEA, Ingersoll Rand, Johnson Controls – Hitachi Air Conditioning, Kobe Steel, Konecranes, Mabe, Panasonic, Sanno Tec, Strömsholmen, Telia, Toyota Motor Corporation, Valmet, Veidekke, Volvo and Wärtsilä.
WANT TO STAY AT THE EVENT HOTEL?
The event is now full but please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: RESERVE to add your name to the waiting list.