Meet your peers and test your ideas at exclusive Modular Management events.
CHICAGO, MAY 7
How to Achieve Cost Leadership and Agility?
Big question. Big opportunity.
To sustain a cost advantage you need to lead in terms of direct, indirect, capital and development costs. At the same time you want to be fast, customer-centric and innovative.
Welcome to an exclusive event in Chicago to test the boundaries of cost leadership and agility.
By the way, this is Hermes, Greek god of commerce who also had winged feet.
Product Architecture in Highly Competitive Environments
Steve Paddock is former Senior Vice President of Product Development at Whirlpool.
He implemented a multi-brand product architecture that generated +$1 billion in revenues and -$1.5 billion in COGS.
Registration opens 09:30 at The Westin O’Hare close to ORD. The program itself runs 10:30 to 16:30 with generous time for networking.
- Why Are We Here?
- Cost Leadership, Agility and Competitive Advantage
- Steve Paddock on Product Architecture in Highly Competitive Environments
- Leif Östling on Driving Long-Term, Industry-Leading Margins
- Group Q&A
- Cost Leadership, Agility and Data
- Ed Anderson on Cost Leadership and Business Transformation
- Anders Helgeson on Agility, Industrial Automation and Innovation
- Group Q&A & Networking
16:30: End of Session
18:00: Buffet, Drinks and Networking With Speakers and Peers
For your convenience, The Westin O’Hare Hotel is located close to Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD).